RP Associates


Los Angeles Antleope Valley Tax Service

Got a Question?

· Ask Us - contact


Tax return preparation

· Multi-state returns

· Prior year returns

· Amended returns

· Review of prior year
_returns prepared

· Tax consultation
_& planning

· Representation
_at tax audits

· Local compliance


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What should I bring to my appointment?

A: Come prepared for your appointment
See a complete checklist here. Bring anything you think might be tax related even if not listed here. If you are a new client, please bring your last tax return paperwork.

Q: How do I set up an appointment?

A: Call or email us with your :
prefered location, day of the week, and time


Q: What is the easiest, fastest way to do my taxes?


No driving to our office, no waiting for an appointment, no waiting around while your taxes are being done. You can even have your tax fee deducted from your refund so you don't have to pay a penny out ouf your pocket the day you file! Your refund will be direct deposited into your account - filing your taxes has never been SO EASY!

Simply send your scanned paperwork to info@rpataxservice.com
OR fax to 818-362-5532
- attach a cover sheet with your name & phone.



Q: Where's my refund?

A: Check my IRS refund status:
Whether you opted for direct deposit or asked IRS to mail you a check, you can track your refund through this secure Web site. You can generally access information about your refund 72 hours after IRS acknowledges receipt of your e-filed return, or three to four weeks after mailing a paper return.

Have a copy of your tax return handy.
You will need to provide the following information from your return:

- Your Social Security Number (or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number);
- Filing status (Single, Married Filing Joint Return, Married Filing Separate Return, Head of Household, or Qualifying Widow(er))
- The exact whole dollar amount of your refund

Check my CA State refund status:
You will need the following to check the status of your Personal Income Tax refund:

- Your social security number.
- Your mailing address. If your address has changed since you filed your return, please call us at 800.852.5711.
- Compatable browser and operating system

Q: I think there was a mistake on my tax return that was already filed, what do I do?

A: It depends on the type of mistake that was made,
many mathematical errors are caught in the processing of the tax return itself. If you did not report all your income or did not claim a credit, you are entitled to file an amended or corrected return. Call or conact us to set up any appointment to file an amended or corrected return.

Q: What will I need to file an amended or corrected return?

A: Bring copies of any changes or any Form W-2 you did not include.
The amended return should be submitted after you receive your refund or by the due date of the return, whichever, is earlier. Generally, to claim a refund, the amended return must be received within three years after the date you filed your original return or within two years after the date you paid the tax, whichever is later.

CTEC CAefile
13741 Foothill Blvd. #140, Sylmar, CA 91342 (818) 362-5523 | contact us
© RP & Associates. All Rights Reserved.